Are you looking for an easy, non-surgical way to get firm, supple, younger-looking skin? Laser skin resurfacing is a great way to boost your skin care routine. Women all over the country are discovering a youthful glow and radiant complexion thanks to this treatment.
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing is a skin care procedure that removes dead skin cells, exfoliates deeply and evens out skin tone. It’s also known by other names. A laser skin resurfacing treatment allows for deeper, more intense skin repair than a chemical peel or a dermaplaning treatment. You can have it done right here in the comfort of our office.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Reduces signs of aging including wrinkles and age spots.
- Stimulates cell turnover for fresh, radiant skin.
- Boosts collagen production to make skin firmer.
- Clears sun spots, age spots and other skin discolorations.
- Smooths away fine lines.
- Provides long-lasting results.
- Erases or fades blotches and blemishes for bright, clear skin.
How Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Work?
The technician uses a laser system to deliver pulsing heat to your skin cells. Laser treatments have been around for many years. They have proven very safe and effective at smoothing away wrinkles, clearing discolorations and improving skin in many ways. New lasers are even more of an improvement because they allow for variable heat and targeted, personalized treatments.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Laser skin resurfacing is most likely a great option if:
- You want a skin care treatment that gives you noticeable results.
- You’ve struggled to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You have dull, unevenly colored skin.
- You want a dramatic change to your skin, but you’re not ready for a more involved treatment.
- You’ve had other cosmetic procedures and want to enhance your results.
How Many Treatment Sessions are Required?
You will most likely see beautiful results after just one treatment. Your skin will continue improving for quite a while after a laser resurfacing treatment. With that being said, a series of treatment sessions may be necessary for optimal results. During a consultation, a customized treatment regimen can be created for you.
Learn More About Laser
If you’d like to learn more about laser skin resurfacing, start by book an appointment at Tate MediSpa in Lebanon. We’ll show you how easy it is to get a radiant, youthful complexion. Contact our office today to set up a consultation and get started!