Fillers, facials, and dermabrasions can help keep you young-looking, but they can’t truly reverse the signs of aging. To achieve results that truly turn back the hands of time, a facelift is the best option. At Tate MediSpa, LLC, we offer a mini facelift, which allows for dramatic results in less time than a full procedure.
What Is a Mini Facelift?
It is a surgical procedure that is designed to lift the skin of the lower face and neck, pulling it back to achieve a young, smooth look.
As we age, our skin gets loose. It loses large amounts of collagen, the element that keeps skin smooth and elastic. As the muscles under the skin start to sag, deep wrinkles start to form. Fillers and skin care products can help fill the wrinkles and make the skin plump up, but they don’t create the striking, noticeable results that a surgical procedure does.
How Does a Mini Facelift Work?
During the procedure, Dr. Tate removes loose skin from your face. He then pulls the remaining skin back. This makes the facial muscles tighter and makes the skin smoother. Dr. Tate then smooths away loose, sagging skin and wrinkles. The procedure takes around two to three hours to complete, and the recovery lasts about a week. The side effects are minimal and temporary. Our educated staff can give you advice and guidelines to follow after your procedure to ensure you will experience optimal results.
Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- It produces better results than fillers or facial treatments.
- Your face regains its youthful firmness, with no sagging and no deep wrinkles.
- Your skin appears tighter and smoother.
- The results look totally natural.
- Less extensive than a full procedure, but still comes with dramatic results.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
If you’re ready to achieve a lasting look of youthfulness, you’re probably ready for a mini facelift. In general, this procedure is recommended for people who:
- Are over 40 and in good health.
- Have a lot of loose, sagging skin on their lower face and neck.
- Feel they look tired and drawn.
- Have deep wrinkles that no longer respond to non-surgical treatments.
- Want to achieve long-lasting, natural-looking rejuvenation.
If you’re ready to look younger with a single procedure that gives you long-lasting results, a mini facelift at Tate MediSpa, LLC in Lebanon, TN might be in your future. To learn more about the procedure and the results you can expect, call our office today to schedule your consultation!